• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hicks

Hicks

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

The Survivor GameZ team is proud to announce the 2013 Season 1 schedule. Moving forward we have designed an increased capacity for community interaction, and opportunities for community members to compete, and even come out the Survivor GameZ champion!

Below are a few of the changes new to the 2013 Survivor GameZ calendar:
  • New sponsors! Survivor GameZ continues to develop relationships with companies who express a passion to further the streaming, and e-sports communities. Pursuing this, we have signed a new sponsorship deal with the excellent peripheral manufacturer Razer.
  • New competition classes and schedule! In order to increase the communities chances at direct interaction and competition, as well as feed the increasing demand for Survivor GameZ events we have reorganized the overall schedule and modified the existing structure (see: below)
  • New contests and giveaways! The Survivor GameZ twitter account will start holding giveaways and contests in order to spread awareness of the Survivor GameZ to a broader audience. Keep an eye on @Survivor_Gamez for a chance to enter one of these contests! (Twitter account required)

Season One – 2013 Schedule

March 30th 2013

Quarter Finals:

40 Public Slots – Top 20 move on to Semi Finals.
First Place winner from Quarter Finals wins Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition

April 27th 2013

Semi Finals:

20 Slots from Quarter Finals – Top Three move on to Finals.
(First Place picks his team mate, Second & Third Place become partners)
First Place winner from Semi Finals wins Razer Imperator & Blackwidow Stealth Edition

May 25th 2013

Finals:

The Survivor GameZ Main Event – 15 Invitational Team Slots, 2 Semi Finals Team Slots
Prizes to be announced

#2 Soma

Soma

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

I just want to thank everyone who has patiently waited for the Survivor GameZ to make its appearance again. As you can see from the schedule above, we have made some decisions that will help get more and more people involved while also bringing you something every month; instead of every other month. We can't wait to see some new blood in the arena and have more folks from the community get involved... With that being said make sure to apply now while you can! The Survivor GameZ team will be choosing people to get the Quarter Finals event underway in just 3 weeks. We will be looking for active community members  (those of you who watch and follow our streams, tweet to us, visit the forums, etc.) to make up 40-man free-for-all. I can't wait to see the chosen few clamoring for survival in the killing grounds, it's going to be a good time indeed. See you at the end of the month!

-Soma
"You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'." -King Willie   Predator 2 (1990)

Watch my stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/somaplays/new

Follow me on Twitter @JordanTHD

Check out my FB page by clicking here ----> http://www.facebook....69999449?ref=hl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users